The Conquerors of the Bastille - 466 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle
- Categories: 19th Century, 401 - 500 Pieces, Fine Art, Level 3, Modern, Puzzles For Him, Summer
- Type: 401-500 Piece Puzzle
Completed in 1838, this painting was commissioned by King Louis Philippe for the throne room in Paris City Hall. In it, artist Paul Delaroche depicts the enthusiasm and chaos as the heroes of Bastille Day arrive in front of City Hall with trophies from their victory over the old order.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 466
- Completed Puzzle Size: 16" X 13"
- Artist: Paul Delaroche
- Serial #: NP19-466-079
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Modern
- Difficulty: Level 3
- Made in the USA