Strolling Along the Seashore (145 Piece Beach Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 101 - 200 Pieces, 21st Century, Fine Art, Impressionist, Level 2, Modern, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Summer
- Type: 101-200 Piece Puzzles
Created in 1909, this puzzle features the artist, Joaquín Sorolla y Bastida's, wife and daughter as they promenade along the shore of a breezy beach in Valencia.
This piece was especially important to the artist as it features his family in their best dresses. He used long brush stroke techniques to achieve the ocean waves and the flow of his family's dresses.
This beach wooden jigsaw puzzle is perfect for anyone hoping to catch a stroll along the beach from the comfort of their own home.
- Includes Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 145
- Completed Puzzle Size: 7.5" X 7.5"
- Artist: Joaquín Sorolla y Bastida
- Serial #: NP19-145-175
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Modern
- Difficulty: Level 2
- Made in the USA