Yellow-Red-Blue, 1925 (Detail) by Kandinsky (266 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 201 - 300 Pieces, Fine Art, Irregular Edge, Level 2, Modern, Modern Art, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him
- Type: 201-300 Piece Puzzles
Yellow-Red-Blue features two distinct abstract styles. The left side has rectangles, squares and straight lines in bright colors while the right side uses darker colors in various abstract shapes. The two sides show different influences and are intended to create varied emotions in the viewer.
The perfect gift for jigsaw puzzlers, fine art enthusiasts, fans of Modern Abstract Art and Wassily Kandinsky, this traditional adult wooden jigsaw puzzle can be done time and again. Our jigsaw puzzle artists have included many shaped whimsy puzzle pieces that reflect the theme of the painting, and we have integrated them in ways that will delight and surprise you as you put the puzzle together.
This puzzle is a little more challenging as it has no corner pieces.
- This puzzle features ornate, fancy edges!
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 266
- Completed Puzzle Size: 13" X 10"
- Artist: Wassily Kandinsky
- Serial #: NP19-266-143
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Modern
- Difficulty: Level 2
- Made in the USA