Vintage Tour de France (500 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 21st Century, 500+ Pieces, Collage, Contemporary, Level 2, Level 3, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Summer, Travel, Victorian, Vintage Art Posters
- Type: 500+ Piece Puzzle
The Tour de France has been the quintessential summer sporting event for the last 117 years.
Started in 1903, it consists of 21 day-long stages over grueling terrain and 2162 miles, and presents an incredible opportunity to watch intense fitness and team work amidst gorgeous scenery.
Passing mountains, lakes and beautiful farms, the tour ends up on the iconic Champs-Elysees with TV cameras showing incredible aerial views of Paris.
The Tour has only been cancelled twice, during the two world wars, and although it has been moved this year, from its usual weeks in July, it will go forward as planned at the end of August.
The perfect gift for wooden jigsaw puzzlers, Francophiles, cyclists, and nostalgia lovers, this traditional adult wooden jigsaw puzzle can be done time and again. Our wooden jigsaw puzzle artists have included many bicycle and Victorian-shaped whimsy wooden jigsaw puzzle pieces that match the theme of the image, and we have integrated them in ways that will delight and surprise you as you put the wooden jigsaw puzzle together.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 500
- Completed Puzzle Size: 14" X 17.5"
- Artist: © Lewis T. Johnson
- Serial #: NP20-500-297
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Modern
- Difficulty: Level 3
- Made in the USA