Three Horses, 1912 by Franz Marc (327 Piece Shaped Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 20th Century, 301 - 400 Pieces, Difficulty, Fine Art, Level 3, Modern Art, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Victorian
- Type: 301-400 Piece Puzzle
Franz Marc's use of primary colors was intended to express very specific emotions and qualities; blue was used to portray masculinity and spirituality, yellow represented feminine joy, and red expressed the sound of violence.
This puzzle's special shape presents an extra challenge and level of difficulty.
The perfect gift for jigsaw puzzlers, fine art enthusiasts, and horse lovers, this traditional adult wooden jigsaw puzzle can be done time and again. Our jigsaw puzzle artists have included many horse shaped whimsy puzzle pieces that match the subject of the painting, and we have integrated them in ways that will delight and surprise you as you put the puzzle together.
- Includes Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Shaped Puzzle
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 327
- Artist: Franz Marc
- Completed Puzzle Size: 15" in Diameter
- Serial #: NP19-327-124
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Victorian
- Difficulty: Level 3
- Made in the USA