Stan The Man - 250 Piece Baseball Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle
- Categories: 201 - 300 Pieces, 21st Century, Contemporary, Level 2, Modern, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Him, Spring, Summer
- Type: 201-300 Piece Puzzles
On May 1, 1954, “Stan The Man” Musial appeared on the cover of the Saturday Evening Post. The painting done by John Falter depicts the Cardinals legend signing autographs for a group of young fans.
Stanley Frank Musial nicknamed Stan the Man, was an American baseball outfielder and first baseman. He spent 22 seasons in Major League Baseball (MLB) playing for the St Louis Cardinals from 1941 to 1944 and 1946 to 1963. Considered to be one of the greatest hitters in baseball history, Musial was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1969.
At the time of his retirement in 1963, he held or shared 17 major league records, 29 National League records, and nine All-Star Game records. He was known for his modesty and sportsmanship, and President Barack Obama presented Musial with the Presidential medal of Freedom on in February 2011.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 250
- Completed Puzzle Size: 11" X 11"
- Artist: John Falter
- Serial #: NP20-250-292
- Cut Style: Modern
- Difficulty: Level 2
- Made in the USA