Sea Anemones by Ernst Haeckel - 288 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle
- Categories: 201 - 300 Pieces, 20th Century, Fine Art, Level 2, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Victorian
- Type: 201-300 Piece Puzzles
Mr. Ray: All new explorers must answer a science question. You live in what kind of home?
Nemo: An anemonemone. Amnemonemomne.
Mr. Ray: That's okay kid, don't hurt yourself.
A collection of 15 varieties of sea anemones from Ernst Haeckel's 1909 book Kunstformen der Natur (Art Forms in Nature).
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 288
- Artist: Ernst Haeckel
- Completed Puzzle Size: 14" X 10"
- Serial #: NP19-288-105
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Victorian
- Difficulty: Level 2
- Made in the USA