Pumpkin Carving (449 Piece Autumn Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 20th Century, 21st Century, 401 - 500 Pieces, Autumn, Contemporary, Debbie Criswell, Halloween, Irregular Edge, Level 3, Modern, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him
- Type: 401-500 Piece Puzzle
This is the time of year that we start thinking about autumn leaves and changing seasons. Although it is still warm in most parts of the country the kids are back in school, so fall is just around the corner.
Pumpkins are synonymous with fall in North America. They make us think of the smelt of burning leaves, crisper, windy days, starry nights, and bountiful harvests. Pumpkins originated in Central America, but they were also available in Europe in Elizabethan times as Shakespeare referred to the "pumpion" (or pumpkin) in the Merry Wives of Windsor.
Native Americans grew and ate pumpkins and their seeds long before the Pilgrims landed in the USA and they taught the settlers how to grow and prepare them, including how to hollow out the inside and fill it with milk, spices and honey. That became the earliest version of pumpkin pie, baked in hot ashes.
The perfect gift for autumn wooden jigsaw puzzlers, and Autumn lovers, this traditional adult autumn wooden jigsaw puzzle can be done time and again. Our autumn wooden jigsaw puzzle artists have included many shaped whimsy autumn wooden jigsaw puzzle pieces that match the subject of the painting, and we have integrated them in ways that will delight and surprise you as you put the autumn wooden jigsaw puzzle together.
- Includes Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Irregular Edge for a little more challenge
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: Completed Puzzle Size: 15" X 11.75"
- Artist: © Debbie Criswell
- Serial #: NP21-449-426
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Victorian
- Difficulty: Level 3
- Made in the USA
- Also available as a MINI Puzzle (50 Pieces)
- Autumn Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle