Haeckel's Orchids - 472 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle
- Categories: 20th Century, Fine Art, Level 3, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Spring, Summer, Victorian, Vintage Art Posters
- Type: 401-500 Piece Puzzle
Many people (even experienced green thumbers) will tell you that orchids are impossible to grow, and even harder to get to bloom again.
So, if you want to appreciate the beauty of the orchids in all their glory, this colorful wooden jigsaw puzzle will help you to do so, without trying to figure out which window they need, and how often and how much to water them. As self-confessed orchid-killers ourselves, we thought that sounded like a much easier proposition.
These gorgeous orchids were captured in full bloom by the famous German Zoologist Ernst Haeckel. We have Haeckel to thank for cataloging many of the world's most beautiful species, and we are especially appreciative that he made it a passion to illustrate as many of the worlds orchids as possible. Even if he never made it to all 25,000.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 472
- Artist: Ernst Haeckel
- Completed Puzzle Size: 15.75" X 11"
- Serial #: NP21-472-370
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Victorian
- Difficulty: Level 3
- Made in the USA