Neptune's Horses by Walter Crane (404 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 19th Century, 401 - 500 Pieces, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Fine Art, Level 3, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Victorian, Vintage Art Posters, Waterhouse
- Type: 401-500 Piece Puzzle
As a prolific 19th Century illustrator of children's books, Walter Crane painted this large easel piece for an exhibition at London's New Gallery in 1893.
Neptune's Horses shows Neptune forcibly approaching the shore on his parade of horses. The horses are seen as large waves coming to the coast in their magnificent shape.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 404
- Completed Puzzle Size: 19.5" X 9"
- Artist: Walter Crane
- Serial #: NP19-404-131
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Victorian
- Difficulty: Level 3
- Made in the USA