Nautilus Rainbow (150 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 101 - 200 Pieces, 20th Century, 21st Century, Contemporary, Irregular Edge, Level 2, Modern, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Summer
- Type: 101-200 Piece Puzzles
The chambered nautilus is one of the oldest creatures known to survive in the earth's oceans. Because of the hardcover, it is believed that the nautilus can live up to 20 years in the deepest parts of the ocean.
The nautilus is also considered a symbol of strength since this shell can withstand very high pressure. This is why the nautilus is the only shell that survived past the dinosaur era—the exact reason it is often referred to as a ‘living fossil’ and has remained unchanged for centuries.
The perfect gift for wooden jigsaw puzzlers, this traditional adult ocean wooden jigsaw puzzle can be done time and again. Our wooden jigsaw puzzle artists have included many shaped whimsy puzzle pieces that match the subject of the image, and we have integrated them in ways that will delight and surprise you as you put the ocean wooden jigsaw puzzle together.
- Includes Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Irregular Edge for a Little More Challenge
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 150
- Completed Puzzle Size: 7.5" X 7.5"
- Artist: © Garry Gay
- Serial #: NP22-150-523
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Modern
- Difficulty: Level 2
- Made in the USA