Japanese Bridge (237 Piece Japanese Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 19th Century, 201 - 300 Pieces, Autumn, Claude Monet, Fine Art, Impressionist, Irregular Edge, Level 2, Modern, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him
- Type: 201-300 Piece Puzzles
The Japanese Bridge was built and created by Claude Monet himself. After he finished he then started painting the bridge and never stopped.
A beautiful bridge with changing colors throughout the seasons, we can see why Monet never wanted to stop painting it!
The perfect gift for jigsaw puzzlers, this traditional adult Japanese wooden jigsaw puzzle can be done time and again. Our jigsaw puzzle artists have included many Garden and Impressionism-themed shaped whimsy Japanese wooden jigsaw puzzle pieces that match the subject of the painting, and we have integrated them in ways that will delight and surprise you as you put the Japanese wooden jigsaw puzzle together.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Irregular Edge for an Extra Challenge
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 237
- Completed Puzzle Size: 11" X 11"
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Serial #: NP20-237-286
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Modern
- Difficulty: Level 2
- Made in the USA