Helen of Troy (141 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 101 - 200 Pieces, 19th Century, Art Nouveau, Fine Art, Level 2, Modern Art, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Spring, Summer, Valentines Day, Victorian
- Type: 101-200 Piece Puzzles
Helen of Troy was a character in Homer's classic epic poem, the "Iliad," about the Trojan War. She was part of one of the most dramatic love stories of all time and is said to be one of the main reasons for a 10-year war between the Greeks and Trojans. Hers was the face that launched a thousand ships, because of the vast number of warships the Greeks sailed to Troy to retrieve Helen.
Zeus, the king of the gods was rumored to be her father.
The perfect gift for wooden jigsaw puzzlers, this traditional adult wooden jigsaw puzzle can be done time and again. Our wooden jigsaw puzzle artists have included many shaped whimsy wooden jigsaw puzzle pieces that match the mythological theme of the image, and we have integrated them in ways that will delight and surprise you as you put the wooden jigsaw puzzle together.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 141
- Completed Puzzle Size: 11" X 5"
- Artist: Evelyn De Morgan
- Serial #: NP22-141-500
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Victorian
- Difficulty: Level 2
- Made in the USA