Flaming June (220 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 19th Century, 201 - 300 Pieces, Autumn, Fine Art, Irregular Edge, Level 2, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Victorian
- Type: 201-300 Piece Puzzles
It was first exhibited in 1895 at the Royal Academy of Arts in London. It quickly became a popular hit and continues to draw praise. Generally installed at the Museo de Arte de Ponce in Puerto Rico, you can currently see it on exhibit at The Met in New York City.
Leighton was one of the most celebrated British painters of his generation. He became President of the Royal Academy of Arts, Britain's premier art institution, when he was still in his forties.
He specialized in depictions of women in allegorical or mythological roles, their erotic appeal disciplined by elegant grandeur. These subjects amply displayed Leighton's talent for gorgeous color, complex poses, and swirling drapery.
The perfect gift for wooden jigsaw puzzlers, this traditional adult wooden jigsaw puzzle can be done time and again. Our wooden jigsaw puzzle artists have included many shaped, whimsy wooden jigsaw puzzle pieces that match the theme of this Fine Art Painting, and we have integrated them in ways that will delight and surprise you as you put the wooden jigsaw puzzle together.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 220
- Completed Puzzle Size: 9" X 9"
- Irregular edge for an extra challenge
- Artist: Frederic Leighton
- Serial #: NP23-220-636
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Modern
- Difficulty: Level 2
- Made in the USA
- Fine Art Wooden Puzzles