D.C. Cherry Blossoms (325 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 201 - 300 Pieces, 20th Century, 21st Century, Easter, Irregular Edge, Level 2, Modern, New Arrivals, Photography, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Spring, Travel
- Type: 301-400 Piece Puzzle
The National Cherry Blossom Festival takes place in spring every year in Washington D.C. and celebrates the gift in 1912 from the city of Tokyo, of some beautiful Japanese Cherry Trees.
The blossoms range from white to a darker pink to pale grey and can be seen around the Tidal Basin, the Washington Monument, and into East Potomac Park.
More than 700,000 people visit Washington D.C. each year just to see the cherry blossoms, and enjoy the festivities, and this lovely image shows the trees in full bloom at sunset.
The perfect gift for wooden jigsaw puzzlers, Washington DC and Cherry Blossom fans, this traditional adult wooden jigsaw puzzle can be done time and again. Our puzzle artists have included many Springtime themed whimsy wooden jigsaw puzzle pieces that match the subject of the photograph, and we have integrated them in ways that will delight and surprise you as you put the wooden jigsaw puzzle together.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 325
- Irregular Edge to make it more challenging
- Completed Puzzle Size: 11.5” X 11.5”
- Artist: © Ted Davis
- Serial #: NP21-325-369
- Cut Style: Modern
- Difficulty: Level 2
- Made in the USA