Curious Chickens (349 Piece Shaped Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 20th Century, 21st Century, 301 - 400 Pieces, Contemporary, Easter, Irregular Edge, Level 3, Modern, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Spring, Summer, Valentines Day
- Type: 301-400 Piece Puzzle
This colorful chicken image just brings to mind the wonderful Jump Blues song "There Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens" By Louis Jordan and the Tympany Five on Decca Records.
Recorded in 1946 on a 78 rpm record (remember those?), the song went on to be a Number One hit on Billboard's Rhythm and Blues Chart, and stayed there for 17 weeks. It was his best selling single and it was added to the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2013.
In the UK, Chickens are often called Hens - to differentiate them from Roosters - but as there are both Hens and Roosters in this beautiful image, we thought we would go with the more encompassing "Chickens" for the title.
The perfect gift for jigsaw puzzlers, and chicken lovers, this traditional adult wooden jigsaw puzzle can be done time and again. Our jigsaw puzzle artists have included many chicken and hen house shaped whimsy puzzle pieces that match the subject of the painting, and we have integrated them in ways that will delight and surprise you as you put the puzzle together.
- Includes Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Shaped Puzzle with Irregular Edges
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 349
- Artist: © Lisa Graa Jensen
- Completed Puzzle Size: 15.5" in Diameter
- Serial #: NP21-349-367
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Victorian
- Difficulty: Level 3
- Made in the USA