Buddha With Lotus Flowers (383 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 21st Century, 301 - 400 Pieces, Asian Art, Contemporary, Level 3, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Religious, Victorian
- Type: 301-400 Piece Puzzle
According to legend, everywhere the baby Buddha stepped, a lotus flower bloomed. The Sanskrit words of the famous Tibetan mantra OM MANI PADME HUM, meaning “The Jewel in the Lotus,” can be found among the many shaped pieces in this beautiful puzzle.
The perfect gift for any jigsaw puzzler or Eastern spiritualist, this traditional adult wooden jigsaw puzzle can be done time and again. Our jigsaw puzzle artists have included many shaped whimsy puzzle pieces that match the theme of the image, and we have integrated them in ways that will delight and surprise you as you put the puzzle together.
- Includes Bonus Poster To Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 383
- Completed Puzzle Size: 14" X 11"
- Serial #:NP19-383-129
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Victorian
- Difficulty: Level 3
- Made in the USA