Autumn on the Delaware (385 Piece Autumn Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 19th Century, 301 - 400 Pieces, Autumn, Fine Art, Level 3, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Victorian
- Type: 301-400 Piece Puzzle
Thomas Worthington Whittredge (1820-1910) was an American artist of the Hudson River School - a group of mid-19th Century American landscape painters whose aesthetic vision was influenced by Romanticism. An interesting side note: Whittredge posed for Emanuel Leutze as both George Washington and a steersman in Leutze's famous painting, Washington Crossing the Delaware.
The perfect gift for autumn wooden jigsaw puzzlers, Landscape, Wildlife, and Fine Art lovers,this traditional adult autumn wooden jigsaw puzzle can be done time and again. Our puzzle artists have included many shaped whimsy puzzle pieces that match the subject of the painting, and we have integrated them in ways that will delight and surprise you as you put the autumn wooden jigsaw puzzle together.
- Includes Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 385
- Completed Puzzle Size: 15" X 11"
- Artist: Thomas Worthington Whittredge
- Serial #: NP19-385-168
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Victorian
- Difficulty: Level 3
- Made in the USA