Poker Game, 1894 (426 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 19th Century, 401 - 500 Pieces, Fine Art, Level 3, Modern, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Him
- Type: 401-500 Piece Puzzle
Poker Game (1894) was one of the first in a series of humorous paintings of dogs playing poker by artist Cassius M. Coolidge.
This painting was recently sold for almost one million dollars! Coolidge's series of dog paintings are truly iconic and deserved to be transformed into a hysterical wooden jigsaw puzzle. The series of paintings have also been mentioned in numerous popular TV shows.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 426
- Completed Puzzle Size: 11" X 14.5"
- Artist: Cassius Marcellus Coolidge
- Serial #: NP19-426-096
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Modern
- Difficulty: Level 3
- Made in the USA
We also offer one of the other images in the series, A Friend in Need, in a smaller number of pieces, here.