Pandora's Box (141 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 101 - 200 Pieces, 19th Century, Art Nouveau, Discontinued - Last Chance, Fine Art, Level 2, Modern Art, Mucha, Puzzles For Her, Spring, Summer, Victorian
A classic Greek Mythology myth, Pandora was created by Hermes, as an order from Zeus, as a curse upon all because Prometheus stole fire and gave it to humans. She was made as a punishment, and Zeus filled her with the ability to tell lies and the mind of a dog.
Epimetheus was struck by Pandora's beauty, even though his brother advised him to never accept or trust anything made by Zeus, Epimetheus didn't listen.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 141
- Completed Puzzle Size: 11" X 5"
- Artist: Odilon Redon
- Serial #: NP20-141-334D
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Victorian
- Difficulty: Level 2
- Made in the USA
- Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle for Adults