Our Lady Of The Cow Parsley (367 Pieces) by Elisabeth Sonrel, Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle
- Categories: 19th Century, 20th Century, 301 - 400 Pieces, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Discontinued - Last Chance, Easter, Level 2, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Spring, Victorian
- Type: 301-400 Piece Puzzle
This jigsaw puzzle features a beautiful woman covered in flowers. Cow parsley, a small flower plant, grows in April and produces a mass amount of tiny white flowers in May up until June.
Flower experts are still unsure how cow parsley received its name. Some say that when Queen Anne passed by them, she was reminded of the lace pillows her ladies in waiting carried. How cow parsley received its name is unknown but many folk stories exist about them.
The perfect gift for wooden jigsaw puzzlers, fine art enthusiasts, fans of Art Nouveau, and garden lovers, this traditional adult wooden jigsaw puzzle can be done time and again. Our wooden jigsaw puzzle artists have included many shaped whimsy puzzle pieces that match the theme of the painting, and we have integrated them in ways that will delight and surprise you as you put the wooden jigsaw puzzle together.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 367
- Completed Puzzle Size: 11" X 15"
- Artist: Elisabeth Sonrel
- Serial #: NP18-350-042
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Victorian
- Difficulty: Level 2
- Made in the USA