Mt. Fuji Sunset- 302 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle
- Categories: 301 - 400 Pieces, Asian Art, Discontinued - Last Chance, Level 2, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Spring, Travel, Victorian
- Type: 301-400 Piece Puzzle
A famous Japanese saying states that a wise person will climb Mt. Fuji once in their life, but only a fool would do it twice.
Mt. Fuji is an active volcano southwest of Tokyo, Japan. This volcano is the country's tallest peak and remains a popular hiking and tourist attraction.
The volcano site was once considered sacred and was forbidden to women until the late 1860s. Now it is enjoyed by mountain climbers and hikers and is a popular subject for Japanese art.
- Includes Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 302
- Completed Puzzle Size: 10.5" X 15.5"
- Artist: © Kazuyoshi Toramodo
- Serial #: NP19-302-213
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Victorian
- Difficulty: Level 2
- Made in the USA