Art Deco Princess (From Tanglewood Tales) (367 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 301 - 400 Pieces, Art Nouveau, Discontinued - Last Chance, Level 2, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Spring, Victorian, Vintage Art Posters
- Type: 301-400 Piece Puzzle
Tanglewood Tales (1853) is a book by the American author Nathaniel Hawthorne. This image is an illustrated plate from the 1921 edition by the American artist and illustrator Virginia Frances Sterrett who died at the age of 31, having illustrated many children's classics of the day.
The perfect gift for wooden jigsaw puzzlers, fine art enthusiasts and fans of Art Deco, this traditional adult wooden jigsaw puzzle can be done time and again. Our wooden jigsaw puzzle artists have included many shaped whimsy puzzle pieces that match the theme of the painting, and we have integrated them in ways that will delight and surprise you as you put the puzzle together.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 367
- Completed Puzzle Size: 11" X 15"
- Artist: Virginia Frances Sterrett
- Serial #: NP18-367-044D
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Victorian
- Difficulty: Level 2
- Made in the USA
- Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle for Adults