A Mermaid by J.W. Waterhouse - 288 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle
- Categories: 19th Century, 201 - 300 Pieces, 20th Century, Fine Art, Level 2, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Victorian, Waterhouse
- Type: 201-300 Piece Puzzles
It has been speculated that Waterhouse's painting of A Mermaid (1900) was inspired by Alfred Lord Tennyson's poem 'The Mermaid' which includes the lines:
Who would be / A mermaid fair / Singing alone / Combing her hair.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 288
- Artist: John William Waterhouse
- Completed Puzzle Size: 14" X 10"
- Serial #: NP19-288-106
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Victorian
- Difficulty: Level 2
- Made in the USA