St. Patrick (368 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 21st Century, 301 - 400 Pieces, Contemporary, Level 2, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Religious, Spring, St Patrick's Day, Victorian
- Type: 301-400 Piece Puzzle
Legend has it that the snakes had all been banished from Ireland by that country's patron saint Patrick, chasing them into the sea after they attacked him during a 40 day fast he was undertaking on top of a hill.
The perfect gift for any jigsaw puzzler, this traditional adult wooden jigsaw puzzle can be done time and again. Our jigsaw puzzle artists have included many shaped whimsy puzzle pieces that match the theme of the image, and we have integrated them in ways that will delight and surprise you as you put the puzzle together.
- Includes Bonus Poster To Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 368
- Completed Puzzle Size: 15.5" X 11"
- Artist: © Jim Fitzpatrick
- Serial #: NP20-368-274
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Victorian
- Difficulty: Level 3
- Made in the USA