HMS Victory (425 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 401 - 500 Pieces, Contemporary, Level 3, Modern, Photography, Puzzles For Him, Summer
- Type: 401-500 Piece Puzzle
HMS Victory is a 104-gun ship of the British Royal Navy ordered in 1758, by William Pitt on behalf of the British government. She was launched in 1765 and is best known for her role as Lord Nelson’s flagship as at the Battle of Trafalgar.
In 1922, she was moved to a dry dock in Portsmouth, England and has been preserved as a museum ship. This is a fine photographic depiction of her stern.
The perfect gift for jigsaw puzzlers, history enthusiasts, and Nautical Puzzle fans, this traditional adult jigsaw can be done time and again. Our puzzle artists have included many nautical shaped whimsy puzzle pieces that match the theme of the painting, and we have integrated them in ways that will delight and surprise you as you put the puzzle together.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 425
- Completed Puzzle Size: 11" X 14"
- Artist: Photo
- Serial #: NP18-425-046
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Modern
- Difficulty: Level 3
- Made in the USA