The Drying Sails (425 Pieces) by Andre Derain, Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle
- Categories: 401 - 500 Pieces, Fine Art, Impressionist, Level 3, Modern, Modern Art, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him, Summer
- Type: 401-500 Piece Puzzle
The Drying Sails was one of the paintings by Andre Derain exhibited at the Autumn Salon of 1905 in Paris and became the standard of a new art movement called Fauvism.
It shows a seascape of the port town of Collioure on the Mediterranean.
Derain was a contemporary of Signac and Matisse and you can see their influence in his work.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 425
- Completed Puzzle Size: 11" X 14"
- Artist: Andre Derain
- Serial #: NP18-425-055
- Cut Style: Modern
- Difficulty: Level 3
- Made in the USA