Liberty Leading The People (466 Pieces) by Eugene Delacroix, Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle
- Categories: 19th Century, 401 - 500 Pieces, Fine Art, Level 3, Modern, Puzzles For Him, Summer
- Type: 401-500 Piece Puzzle
Liberty Leading The People is a painting by Eugene Delacroix commemorating the July Revolution of 1830 in France. A woman personifying the Goddess of Liberty leads the people forward over a barricade and the bodies of the fallen, holding the flag of the French Revolution in one hand and a bayoneted musket with the other. The figure of Liberty is also viewed as a symbol of France and the French Republic.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 466
- Completed Puzzle Size: 16" X 13"
- Artist: Eugene Delacroix
- Serial #: NP18-466-053
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Modern
- Made in the USA