The Farm by Joan Miró (351 Piece Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 301 - 400 Pieces, Autumn, Contemporary, Fine Art, Level 2, Modern, Modern Art, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him
- Type: 301-400 Piece Puzzle
The Farm was painted by Joan Miró in 1922 while residing in Paris. It contains all the items he could recall in his family's traditional Catalan farmhouse in the town of Mont-roig del Camp, Spain. Miró described the piece as "a summary of my entire life in the countryside and the summary of one period of my work, but also the point of departure for what was to follow."
The perfect gift for jigsaw puzzlers and fine art enthusiasts, this traditional adult wooden jigsaw puzzle can be done time and again. Our jigsaw puzzle artists have included many farm-themed shaped whimsy puzzle pieces that match the subject of the painting, and we have integrated them in ways that will delight and surprise you as you put the puzzle together.
- Includes a Bonus Poster to Guide Assemble
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 351
- Completed Puzzle Size: 14" X 11"
- Artist: Joan Miró
- Serial #: NP19-351-133
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Modern
- Made in the USA