Autumn Colors (450 Piece Autumn Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle)
- Categories: 21st Century, 401 - 500 Pieces, Autumn, Contemporary, Impressionist, Irregular Edge, Level 3, Modern, New Arrivals, Puzzles For Her, Puzzles For Him
- Type: 401-500 Piece Puzzle
The impressionists were in love with the season of Autumn. Monet and Van Gogh painted many scenes of autumn trees and rivers, and Van Gogh was particularly enthralled by the autumn light, painting several studies of the gardens outside his window at the sanitorium.
Monet studied the changing light to create wonderful fall versions of his Argenteuil paintings, and he felt that autumn was particularly conducive to the impressionist style.
Contemporary impressionists have also taken up that mantle, making pilgrimages to the Northeastern states, to see the changing colors of the leaves in person, and commit their vibrant shades to canvas.
The artist wants to immerse us in the season with this gorgeous, stylized impression of that iridescent moment when the leaves have changed color but have not yet begun to fall.
The trees are reflected in the stunning blue/purple of the lake, leaving us marveling at the juxtaposition of earth and water.
Although the antithesis of spring, Autumn still somehow feels like a rebirth. After the heat of summer, we are ready for cool, crisp air, the smell of baking pies, Halloween and bonfire nights. And of course, puzzles by the fire.
- Includes Bonus Poster to Guide Assembly
- Number of Puzzle Pieces: 450
- Completed Puzzle Size: 20" X 8.5"
- Irregular Edge for a little more challenge
- Artist: Nongkran Pornmingmas
- Serial #: NP21-450-428
- Wood Thickness: 4mm
- Cut Style: Modern
- Difficulty: Level 3
- Made in the USA
- Autumn Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle